View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #39
m0ng0l01dz
Regular User

vanquish

1 : to overcome in battle : subdue completely 2 : to defeat in a conflict or contest 3 : to gain mastery over (an emotion, passion, or temptation) <vanquish your fear>

you live in Dearborn? Disgrace!
Aston, Range rover, Land Rover, Lincoln, Jaguar, is owned by ford
Shelby's cobra and Saleen's road rocket, deep mutual investments in ford
the gt40 was a dfv Ford engine
Holden is a GM brand
Chaparral, lister, are you seriously adding race cars to this?
Jensen is like the 1930's pimp my ride
Your case is full of holes because you dont understand the car business, as a consumer I can see where your lack of understanding comes from, but as a resident of Dearborn not to know jack about ford is disgusting! Maybe I take it for granted having lived in Saginaw, Ypsilanti, and that wonderful summer in hamtramck Or maybe I just take for granted the general ignorance of teenagers. Take some time gather your thoughts and try again.
Nissan, you failed to mention Nissan, owned in part by Renault whom is owned in part by Nissan. But the Nissan GTR has no Renault parts in it, is built by a company that not only builds economy cars and luxury as well, but builds them all in house.
I could build one hell of a car with someone else's running gear, brakes by Brembo, suspension tuned by lotus, and aerodynamic testing done by Langley, but then what would I have? A modern day DeLorean!
So are we squabbling over who assembles the Frankencar? you or some other blokes that slap their sticker on it? When Factory Five builds your cobra it's a factory five, when you build your cobra it's still a Factory Five!
Here you'll enjoy this

m0ng0l01dz is offline   Reply With Quote