View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 11:15 AM   #22
astonmartinandy
Regular User

Originally Posted by godspeed06
..people can talk about how spectacular and invigorating and all that bullshit driving a ferrari is... people talk about them like each car comes with its own soul :roll:. all i can tell you is this, you can bash the z06 for being a chevy, but im sure the grins on all the owners faces are just as big as the ones on the ferrari owners faces...
Sorry but I for one would have a much larger smile on my face waking up to a Ferrari than a Chevrolet. :roll:

As for the soul of a car, "and all that bullshit" as you so eloquently phrase it, I believe that these marques do have something special that isn't there on mass produced machinery.. but hey, maybe i'm wrong.
"It's not long before Marco arrives, but he's at least five minutes behind an epic wall of noise that's been bouncing off the rock faces like a sonic pinball. Onlookers, of which there are many, seem relieved when the livid red Ferrari skims into view, happier still when they see it's driven by a friendly Italian, and not, as the thunderous sound effects suggested, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Evo #059
astonmartinandy is offline   Reply With Quote