View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #45
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by 80ssportlover
I have a question. Straight up, this isnt meant to start a flame war or to cause any offense.

TT's Ferrari F430 is currently in the lead

If I could have any car in the world, it would be a McLaren F1, and if I couldnt have that i'd have a red F430 just like the one in his photo. It is, by far my favorite Ferrari of all time (in terms of styling).

TT Is an excellent photographer. I admire him and much of his work. He never ceases to impress.

However.....I dont see whats so great about this shot. The background it a bit cluttered, the color is a bit odd, and im not particularly fond of that angle.

My question is this, of everyone who voted for it, what it makes it so much better than all the rest? The same reasons why goldfingers dreary photo has so many votes? Car Selection?

This isnt meant to say "Vote for me you idiots! Have you no taste?" It's only a little research for my future entries
One other point to consider ... All the bastards who voted for TT's pics are brown-nosers plain and simple ... trying hard to get into Mighty TT's good books.

Just kidding ..

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche