View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #38
P_Zero_Rosso
Regular User

Have taken my time to analyze all pictures:

TT, Ferrari 430: Great spotting but the background is too disturbing to be a winner

tifosi, Ferrari F40 and 575 Superamerica: showroom pictures are very difficult to get right; nice effort but to much angles and reflections for my taste

Darkel, Bugatti EB110 SS: exotic car and unreal scenery, I like it

dingo - Maserati Quattroporte: lovely sky, great car and sharp picture, a winner if it had been on the same location as the CLS

nthfinity, Vector W8: technically this picture is fine but the frame could have been better, too much concrete on the foreground

80ssportlover, Mustang GT: the car, the location, perfect, this is magazine stuff

goldfinger147, Maserati MC12: amazing to see 2 MC12's outside, too bad the weather was grey

P_Zero_Rosso, Ford Focus ST: well that's mine so I'm happy with it, working on a photoshopped one without the stop sign and stickers on the car

salegosse, Gumpert Apollo: amazing car, slight tilt gives a bit more aggression to the picture, well done

sl55kleemann, Ferrari 360 Modena and Maserati Gransport: 2 Italians on track can't go wrong but the angle and framing are boring

Smylait, BMW E46 M3 CSL: track car in the city, very well captured on the move

twboy1999, BMW E60 M5: the lighting makes this picture special but I would have gone lower to take it

Wutputt, Lamborghini Gallardo SE: Gallardo overlooking the Raidillon, nice capture

c0wb0y007, Lamborghini Gallardo GTR: another Gallardo in race trim, a picture I can't take, I'm jealous

dodo, Porsche Carrera GT: CGT in the woods is overexposed

Maou, Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante: classic aston, bright and sharp, perfect

pterps, Aston Martin AMV8 Vantage: baby aston in great colour, preferred to have seen more of the building

vakpemil, 9ff 996 Turbo: amazing car but the building looks like leaning tower of pisa

sameerrao, Ferrari 355 Spider and 360 Modena: two f-cars in different colours is great, I would have cropped it in the vertical direction

hamlet, Opel Speedster: a bit monotone and tilted for my taste

dani_d_mas, Ferrari 355: original picture, ferrari coming out of the tunnel in the opposite direction

stmoritzer, Gumpert Apollo: the car is fine but the colour is horrible

My vote goes to 80ssportlover and his picture of a Mustang GT