View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 09:16 PM   #10
oscargarza88
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Oscar, that looks like a shifter kart isn't it? Most of the Karts i have seen online have a single brake at the rear - you have three brakes. Interesting...

I would like to buy a Rotax Max one of these days. What's holding me back is that I live in an apartment w/o a garage - can't store a Kart or a trailer for it... Oh Well, i just have to be patient. For now, I will have rent one out at the track...
well yes it is... its a 6 speed!!!
and yea its got a big brake on the back and 2 small in the front tires, that make it stop in a :shock: !, compared to the rotax it is much much diferent ill say, i drove a friends rotax and the first corner i almost spun out cause i braked "normal" and the back tires locked and kinda went sideways, where in mine when u brake this never happens cause if they lock the front brake tires make the car brake equally and not go sideways, and its incredible how it brakes!!
so this car is more like a "pro" cart, which people dont recomend u to lear in these, but im in it justg for the fun right now and boy is it fun...
and it felt like the rotax had more corner speed, but i bet its cause i dindt have it in gear, and in the straight i take it easy, but whatever way u go its great, and also the ones u rent mos of the time r "poc" karts, well at least it was like that in monterrey....
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote