View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 04:15 AM   #195
bmwdakias
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by bmwdakias
You are saying that BMW is being destroyed when we see BMW's sales rising constantly. This fact clearly depicts the acceptance of the new design direction introduced by the American designer. The infamous E65 has been the best selling 7 series up to date and sales of the whole range have been strong. You might not like BMWs when looks come into consideration but saying that they dont handle well anymore! thats totally outargeous. They might be getting heavier for the shake of the increasing demand for luxury gimmicks and safety features but they will still outhandle anything in their segment not matter which category you look into. If you dont like the BMW interiors at all,just have a look at the new s class and you ll notice that it reminds you of something. In the near future everything will simply make sense, BMW has brought in a new era in the interior design and others are simply immitating,(AUDI-Mercedes) introducing their own versions of i-drive, placing the screen on the same height as the rest of the other instruments etc.

What the fuck is it with you BMW people and knowing what tree you bark at.....
I have never said the handling of newer BMW`s are gone..I have NEVER said that and will NEVER say it either......learn to read and understand what you are reading before you reply to anything.......

I say BMW are destroyed by the new looks of it and I stand by it, It doesnt matter how many cars they sell.....how the hell could they go from one of the most beautifull cars on the market to something that have rear lights of a primera wagon...(new 3 series)
The sales are good yes, and the X5 and X3 cover alot of it.....also the new 3 series do that of course as BMW got alot of followers who will buy anything with the kidneys on.......I know a guy who admits he thinks the new 3 series are ugly, still he buys it cuz he just have to buy it since its the new one....(yes I told him I think he is an idiot for buying something he dont even think looks that good)
Its not unusual that sales rise after a new model have been launched either as alot of people wait for the new model to be released...same story with every brand who got followers.....

To have the screen at that height are not magic or some einstein move its just that its the best place to have it to allow the driver to use it without having to look down.....
I dont care if Audi use a one button thingy I dont like it there either so dont play the blind Audi head card on me......
Just read the whole of your previous post(i hadnt before) and realised that nothing bad was said about the balance and handling of BMWs. It is the mere pation to support your preffered badge that blind me, . I do know the reason for placing the screen at this height, what i wanted to point out is that BMW was the first to make this move. The new three series might have rear lights that look like the designers were left out of ideas but the rest of the car has nothing that its not easy to the eye. The Bangle effects have been derated therefore i dont think that it can be called ugly, but then again i dont think that any BMW (from the e65 and forward) can be called ugly.
bmwdakias is offline   Reply With Quote