View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 09:01 AM   #4
frozzu
Regular User

Yeah it sure gets many looks, especially with the roof down. Hey, it's not a bad thing to think Fiat is a Porsche , but to think Porsche is Fiat, that's bad . It sure is a blast to drive in the summer, but there are things that you don't really think about before you have a convertible.

For instance when you stop at traffic lights sometimes bugs buzz around. And the fact that despite what many people think that it's a cold car to be in, it really isn't. You don't have a roof and the sun is burning directly at your head. It doesn't really help if you wear sunglasses 'cause sun is burning directly above you . So you are practically blinded, well almost atleast.

I was really fried at the Ahvenisto track because I forgot my sunlotion and I was driving with the roof down all the time. But then again, it's such a nice car to have in the summer. Like a friend of mine said (who also has a Barchetta), when I said to him about selling the car for a profit...That at the end of the day you just don't want to get away from it.

But what surprises me is that how many people here (jabbasworld) have actually heard about Barchettas. I didn't know this kind of car even existed a couple of months ago. When I tell people it's a Fiat Barchetta, almost all the time I hear "a Fiat what?". But the exclusivity is there . Maybe a little more than 50-60 cars in Finland.
frozzu is offline   Reply With Quote