View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 12:52 AM   #15
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
ever wonder what will happen if Mr.Gates buy out Polyphony?
Polyphony is OWNED by Sony so no way that would happen! And from what I heard in Gamepro and all those other mags and shit I heard that Sony hired a few of the old Xbox developers or something and thats seriously gonna hurt Microsoft!
He was one of the guys in charge of the Xbox program. I forget his name, but I'm sure Microsoft made him sign all sorts of non disclosure agreements. He can't say anything, cause if it got back to M$, he'd be nailed to the wall.

Like I said earlier, I don't care which one is better, it's the games that matter. So, I'll probably end up with both. Maybe even the next Nintendo as well. It's the only current console I didn't buy! LOL

Demon, if I were you, I'd go to a gamestore and pickup a used PS2. You could probably get it for $70 or so. While the release date of the PS3 (which isn't known) is still a ways off, IMO, it's close enough to not pay full price for a new PS2. Besides, used ones are gauranteed to work anyway. Then save your pennies and buy the PS3 when it comes out sometime next year.
666fast is offline   Reply With Quote