View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 05:23 PM   #1
Toronto
Regular User

Default Recent Books You Read!

Thought it was a good idea, since this forum isn't getting much use...

Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd
by Nick Mason
- yes the book from the enzo review on top gear... any who a great read for any floyd fan. Nick Mason - prob the only member with the least amount of fans - is a very skilled writer and the book isn't really a "tell all" type of book.

Mussonlini
by R. J. B. Bosworth
Well writen, not the type of bio I like ( I prefer the story type in the next book I list) alot of detail with not very much "inside" info, but for those who want to learn more about the man it is a great read.

Room Full of Mirrors: A Biography of Jimi Hendrix
by C.R. Cross
Amazing book with lots of inside info on Jimi's youth and life. Writen as if it could of been a movie script of some sorts, I really keeps you fliping the pages wanting to read more. Most of the info isn't new for huge-big-know it all- Hendrix fans (I like to call myself one), but it does poke light into the fact that Al Hendrix made some small white lies in his autobio. I really recommend this book to any Hendrix or music fan... hell I even told my mom to read it

so guys just post the books that you recently read... and let the topic grow (but it prob won't.... I highly doubt anyone on this forum reads books unless they arn't on the internet, prove me wrong )