View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 02:15 PM   #8
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Default Re: Rules for this Forum

Originally Posted by RC45
Folks, you are welcome to come and discuss and debate and chat about all things "Muscle Car" and or American performance cars.

Please leave any obvious prejudice or dislike of particular models outside - random pointless anti-American car trolling and incendiary threads and or posts will be deleted.

If you have a rabid dislike for and despise the Viper - keep it to yourself - there is really no value to coming in here and trashing the Viper and not expect Viper supporters to get all feisty.

Same holds true for Corvette or Mustang etc.

There is also no point in just showing up to spout Porsche Rules or Ferrari owns in ever second thread.

For a year I let this all go by hoping that somehow maturity and common sense would rule - but apparently not.

So - after a year of no rules - we now are going have strictly enforced rules of conduct and behaviour.

hhmmm??, Seems you can't take the heat j/k

Yes I think this is a better way, it becomes unpleasant sometimes. But don't forget, these rules also apply to you in the other dedicated threads.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote