Thread: Porsche News
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 02:10 PM   #165
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
We all want to hear from you what it was like driving the CGT and pictures/video would be very welcome as well. Are you going to sleep at all this week?

It could be very tempting to desposit. That is, if they're not all spoken for. You could deposit and see if by some miracle you have the rest of the money by the time they've finished building your CGT...
sleep, what is sleep??? i`ve a 24/7 job man....
sure i´m very excited but those few hours i can sleep, i´m sleeping like a baby, not even time for my wife in bed...j/k.....

as i said before, you guys will be one of the first to know how it was like, and as i posted before it`s actually not allowed to take some pics inside the facility, but i´m confident that i can manage something, so no worries, there`ll be some pics, i can`t promise about the vids...
i think i´m able to sort all this out tomorrow, when i´ll get the phonecall...

...and trust me, if i´d be single, my deposit would have been made a year ago, the money won`t be an issue and i´m not speaking of the 50k...

:arrow: BUT

my wife`d leave me if i`d buy a 452k€ car, and i love her more than anything else, even when "anything else" is a Porsche Carrera GT...
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote