Regular User

Originally Posted by gangajas
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by coloradosilver
I'm starting to hate the fucking Corvette.
A mindless reponse.
You need to stop comparing the Corvette against everything. It's ridiculous :roll: :roll:
OK - then what would YOU compare to the 997 911 TT?

Let's hear it?
Why do you have to compare it against any car? I'm sure that 997TT buyers won't have the necessity of comparing their car against everything, an obssesion that some Corvette owners seem to have. :roll: :roll:
Probably one of 2 or 3 of the most foolish comments ever posted on JW.

WHy do you compare it against any car???

Uhm - because that's what you do to evaluate and determine how good something is.

Compare it.

That is the basis for ALL motorsports.

Compare 2 or more cars/drivers and see which/who is best.

It has sweet fucking blowall to do with "Corvettes" to compare cars. It is also the basis for any car test "How well does it do ---- vs the competition".

So again - against which car would best compare the 997 911 TT?
¬¬ Against a car like the Gallardo MY '06 altough is not the same thing.

The Z06 has a plastic bodywork, plastic interior, its unrefined power only goes through the rear wheels so it would be left to dead by a TT or a Gallardo in a winding road. Its owner is going to be much happier than guys like you, who has an obssesion with his car and is not happy if he doesn't compare his car against everything (something that it is pathetic, believe me). Oh, and obviously he doesn't mind if the Porsche costs 2 or 3 times most than a Corvette, because he wastes his money in whatever he wants.
this is such a ridiculous post i dont even know where to start...

1) plastic bodywork- ummm no. plastic interior - yes, parts, but the porsche also has plastic pieces - if you want to argue over the "luxury" of certain plastics, led me know so i can just ignore such a retarded discussion

2) unrefined - you seriously just called an engine as advanced, most likely extremely reliable, and powerful as the LS7 "unrefined"... what is this based on... the stereotypes of it being a chevy, push-rod, big thunking american v8? bc those have all been defeated many times on these boards.

3) power goes to the rear wheels so it will be left in the dust - are u actually trying to say that bc a car doesnt have four wheel drive it therefore cant handle and will be left by others in the twisties??? thats just flat out so stupid i dont even need to respond to it.

4) gallardo owners are happier - thats pretty subjective dont you think? im sure many corvette owners are just as happy...

5) he wastes his money on whatever he wants - thats also a pretty inane hasty generalization of a porsche owner, but if thats how you want to describe them, then let me be the first to say that they sound like complete douchebags... much like yourself.

ps. are you really 36 years old? because damn...
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote