View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by harryo2b
Originally Posted by RC45
480 Tiptronic can do 3.2 0-60 on icey conditions.

Article in latest Motor Trend magazine.
And exactly WTF has that got to do with anything other than PROVE the C6 Z is a serious threat to everyone.. as your precious little article even named the Corvette as a direct competitor.

Case closed.

All you really did was prove that the 9977TT, the F430 and the C6 Z06 are so close it will come down to driver everytime.

Oh - and I will give you a couple hours chance to repost your nazi propaganda article in the porsche forum before I delete it.. this thread is about the C6 Z 0-190mph on camera run - not some "supposedly" fast porker .. afterall, the tester even admits the time is a little suspicious and will wait for another test to confirm.

Oh - and 60-0 in 116ft is 6ft longer than a 2001 C5 Z06 needed... seems porsche still can't build a better stooping car after 5 years ..
What a testy temper. I was just stating the latest facts about the 480 hp you were wondering about. Never said the Z06 was bad. By they way I am not a German nor a Nazi so please refrain from calling or trying to relate such titles to me. I support the same flag you do.
Hyperbole - look it up

Oh - and the nazi propaganda comment was directed at the German car - we are all well aware of your foreign station - I am thinking it is your panties that need unbunching.

BTW - if I was asking ofr a foreign HP comparison I might have asked for go-kart contributions.

The 480bhp comment was in refernce to my 480bhp

Yes all these cars are marvelous in their numbers and that they fit the markets they are aimed for so why is it that everyone gets all worked up over it? :roll:
You are the one that brought your "market fitting" quote over here - not vice versa

I keep forgetting comments need 86 smilies per thread to not get people all cranky and shit.
:cry: 8)

Hopefully these are enough to diffuse al the egos that come swagering in to every single C6 Z06 thread..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote