View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 12:07 AM   #112
Daggernite
Regular User

Well now the drivers title and manufactuer title have both been won, rally GB is basically abit of fun I guess. There will be some drivers out there for points to rank higher, but the main intrest for rally fans is over. I cant believe how fast this season has gone by. Again, Loeb is like a god! I was really happy for Malcom wilson and the rest of the ford team, without doubt the focus was the best car this season. I think the Gronholm/Hirvenon duo is an awesome team and they work very well together. Im sure aslong as Loeb can drive the C4 aswell as he can the Xsara next year, the 2007 season will be another ford vs citroen clash, hopefully Solberg, Atkinson and the subaru team will have a better setup and sorted out there mechanical problems.

Im already waiting for the new season before this one ends, Ive just enjoyed this year so much, and thats mostly thanks to Ronin for his coverage which I would have missed, and I think its the fact I've seen every rally which has made me enjoy this season so much. So thanks Ronin I cant thank you enough.

So Rally GB next, Im 80% certain Im going to wales on 2nd of december to spectate stages 13/14 which is at the milenium stadium. Im looking forward to seeing the Fiesta ST,s taking on the stage aswell, of course, the top WRC drivers. I'll try gets some pictures and video.

I dont know what the actually point im trying to make here is... I think im just sad this season is coming to an end, but im excited that next year should be even better with more teams and new stages. Did all other JW rally fans find this year as good as what I did? what was your favourite momments?
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote