View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 04:48 PM   #78
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by No.1
I'm just glad that blackenzo decided to share with us.
No problem there - there are a number of other JW Forums that could have been used.

For sure, it would be better if he shared driving experiences and ownership experiences of the cars, but he isn't in that position.
Uhm - that's exactly the point - he isn't in that position so it doesn't belong in What You Drive - that doesn't mean it doesn't belong on JW at all, just not in this section.

If some one posted about their dads VW Polo you would tell him to get lost - so does that mean just because his dad had cars costing more than your house he is better than the guy who's dad drives a Polo and wants to show it off?

RC, IMO, i don't recollect anybody posting their babysitter's ride (though riding your babysitter would be quite interesting), so your exaggeration doesn't really support your points. :bah:
It's not exaggeraiton, it is a quesiton of where do you draw the line?

Only if your dad has expensive cars? Only if your dad has Italian cars? Only if your dad has German cars?

Not all Dads are forum people, either. So surely we should be somewhat grateful that blackenzo is sharing his Dad's cars....
Again - where did I say he can't share his dad's cars... I did not say that... I just said not here in this forum.

Anyway, he has got a lot of mileage out of dad's cars already - that has surely upped his cool factor by 3.875% per day for the last 8 days, ,utliplied by the wow-co-efficient, subtract the poser-constant, carry the 5.... yep - he hit 55.288 on the "Your dad has cool cars" scale
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote