View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
Minacious
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
And just for the record, Akrapovic are no more than a "name" these days - back in my motorcycle days the Akro exhausts where the dogs bollocks at a price, these days they are just another option but still have the "price".

Having gone through more header/midpipe/muffler combos on the C5 than most small countries have TV stations I realized after you do you engine mods and pick a performance exhaust setup, they are all the same
I had Akrapovic on a couple of my bikes. I really loved the way they sounded on my R1. The gains were negligible, since I had so much other stuff done.

I was also one of the few that could pronounce the name properly. Ha!

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
way off topic, but I keep meaning to ask what general area of Indiana you moved to. I was there about a month ago, and saw a building with Chuck Norris on it LOL
I live in Brownsburg, just west of Indianapolis. That building is about 2 hours from me. What in the world were you doing down here?

I don't plan on being here too much longer, and will be moving back to CA before the middle of next year. Sadly, will have to try and sell the house too.