View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #219
Minacious
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
Hehe. Well, before you move (if that is still the plan)... you got to come up and see the collection

Set up for Friday evening @ 8pm then
Collection? What do you have, a basement full of trapped women?

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
I figured if it was crap I could sell it on eBay as the demand is pretty high right now...but the real real reason was Fanatec still hadnt delivered the Clubsport Pedals so I never got to try the "full package".

The TM is just more "solid and brutal" than the "refined and overly complex" GT2.

I love the adjustability of the GT2 that lets you "tweak' it. But the T500 just works well enough to not really need tweaking.

The GT2 feels like an expensively modded G25 - which is not a bad thing, just that the T500 has its own personality - and combined with the CSP's on the PC works really well.

The T500 pedals in GT5 are very good as well. Not quite the same as the CSP's in GT5, but the wheel more than makes up for it for me.
Damnit to hell! Now I want a new wheel. I just can't justify 5, or is it 600, for something I don't use enough.

Originally Posted by MotorWorld View Post
I will be up for some races for sure.. just need to remember to check this thread for when

(or one of you could hit me up on MSN)

In all these years, I've never had you on IM; Just Paul, Eamonn and I think Chaos. At least, I don't think I have. Hell, I'm old, I forget these things.

So uh, what the hell is your IM name?

You too Isaac.

You like how I'm using everyone's real names? Ah yeah.