View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 09:54 AM   #162
mindgam3
Regular User

Originally Posted by |Nuno|
For fuck's sake dude, we're talking about damn paperwork here!! It's not like it made the Toyota's go faster... :roll:

If they knew, so did the FIA - after all this is happening 5(!) races after the start of the season. So I keep my position: yes, they should be punished, but not severely. But if they're severely punished, I couldn't care less; I don't even like Toyota that much for a start... To think of it, it would actually benefit Ferrari...

And bringing B.A.R. to every subject is getting a bit tiring...
lol, i'm not bringing BAR in just for the sake of it. I'm bringing them up because they're relevant.

BAR didn't get ANY performance advantage from their fuel tank, thats is an underlying FACT.

What I'm getting at, is if you look at the wider picture, Toyota has commited a more offending offence than BAR, but I doubt Toyota will get the same punishment.

You made a big deal about the fact you were certain BAR were 100% cheating yet you're not so sure about Toyota?

BAR didn't gain any performance advanatage
Toyota didn't gain any performance adavantage

Whether BAR broke any rules is highly debatable.
Whether Toyota broke any rules is clear cut.

So why shouldn't Toyota get a bigger fine/ban than BAR?

Are you 100% sure Toyota cheated? Because that's what you said about BAR even though no performance advantage was gained and the offence came down to how you intepret the rules.... :roll:

To think of it, it would actually benefit Ferrari...
Well with what could be two teams, 4 drivers out of competition for the championship due to the FIA, no suprise there then
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote