Thread: New VW Fox
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 05:22 PM   #1
gobs3z
Regular User

Default New VW Fox

Since a lot of you thought the VW Polo thread i posted looked a lot like the Fox, here's the new Fox for ya. I don't really like the seats, but i have a feeling it has to do with something retro.

Wolfsburg / Leipzig, 1. April 2005

The clever Fox is still the lowest priced Volkswagen. It is the maximum vehicle for the minimum money – comfortable, safe and agile - with two doors, a large tailgate, and masses of space.

The 15th AMI Leipzig (2-10 April 2005) will also be the venue for the first appearances of the Passat and Golf Plus at a German motor show.

Volkswagen’s comprehensive range of models can be seen at the exhibition stand in hall 1 – from the new Fox to the luxury class limousine Phaeton, as well as the sporty Golf GTI, the fresh New Beetle Cabriolet, the practical MPV Touran and Sharan and the Touareg and the top model, the Phaeton.

Volkswagen Individual presents the superbly equipped Touareg and the Golf Individual. An exclusive Golf, fitted with a luxurious interior and special light metal wheels. The Golf Individual at the Leipzig motor show is varnished in a new colour, “Sommelier Red”.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote