View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 08:43 AM   #20
stradale
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
yah lambo was a part of chrysler but sill lambo made the car all alone ... chrysler just gave the money ... and didnt interfere in the designs and all ... yah and the cars were made in italy .. :roll: ..
That's not true at all. Marcello Gandini's first design for the Diablo was rejected by Chrysler. His second design was altered by Chrysler's design studio in the US. The end result is what we all know as the Diablo. BTW, Audi has proved himself as an outstanding owner I think.

Donckerwolcke is a brilliant designer I think. Anyone who calls the Murciélago understated either hasn't seen one in real life or makes absolutely no sense to me.
It's hard to choose between the Diablo and Murciélago, they're both so special. I love the overall design of the Diablo and the same goes for the Murciélago plus all the styling cues of Lamborghini past in the design. I'm glad the Canto project was cancelled because, frankly, it looks horrible. However outrageous it may look, I don't agree it would fit the Lamborghini profile. Simply because Lamborghinis doesn't have a history of badly styled cars.

Just made my mind up, I vote for the Murciélago.