View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #20
st-anger
Regular User

…don´t want to name brands but yes, there´re quite some manufacturers knowing that their customers only drive their cars at weekends from A to B or for the garage only…

...that´s for sure – definitely MORE maintenance and repair work, I think we already had that topic when we were talking about the “perfect” car for the NS – GT3 RS or GT2!???
I said RS because besides some other reasons it´s a NA car, so less costs in every respect, engine, tyres, fuel, …
but as I said – when speaking of mileage TT cars do not significantly differ from NA one´s – parts are simply stronger and the whole car is designed for more power…
that a TT car is way more expensive is clear – when a engine rebuild is needed this may cost so much money like buying a used average car …

but as hinted before and told by nthfinity parts are now that strong and reliable – due to many many measures - that the normal driver won´t ever meet the limits of his car…

…right, u already said it – there´ve been some problems with the 964 series – but well, can´t think of any major problems in terms of reliability, but to answer that too – yes, the 3.2 is among the most popular Porsches ever because it´s simply indestructible, I think i´ve posted a very nice article on the 3.2 from “GT” – u can read everything in there…
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote