View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 11:47 PM   #40
Boltz
Regular User

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but in reply to a few of your posts.

greywolf - I don't want an online war with you but seriously, give me a break. I already had a civic, which is cheap insurance. I knew a lot about hondas and knew good honda tuners in the area. I had my motor built and threw on my turbo kit. If you know about turbos you will know that the best exhaust in a turbo car is no exhaust, which is why i have a 3" straight pipe from the turbo to muffler and an open dumptube. If you put the dumptube more than 8 inches away from the turbo in the downpipe you can be quiet without losing power but, do you care to pay for it? didn't think so.

Also I have to comment one more time on loud cars... IMO, when driving a car that is loud upon WOT it gives you a better connection to the car and whats going on inside the motor, and also is more fun.

If you don't like me I don't care, If you do like me I still don't care... But judging my attitude by a few internet posts is rediculous :roll: . The internet is an easy place to be mis-interpreted, now lets go our seperate ways and mind each others business...

To everyone else, it is a CIVIC EX COUPE, (SiR in canada) sohc vtec

The car is recieving a makeover as we speak.

1) I took off the entire body kit and replaced it with stock bumpers and sideskirts.
2) Perfected all the body work
3) Shaved all Honda emblems
4) Shaved the stock spoiler
5) Added Civic TypeR grille and front bumper lip. Along with Civic Si red/clear taillights and Civic TypeR headlights
6) Car is all primered up and waiting for the rest of the bumpers to be prepped, it is sitting in the paint booth as we speak.
7) Change of color !! Keeper Maroon mettallic basecoat, Candy reveered red topcoat, A few tricks of the trade

I am extremely excited to finish because the color will be amazing, I will post pics for you guys once I finish

Laters 0X