View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 01:03 AM   #14
novass
Regular User

This is a big list for me. My friends and I have on a couple occasions taken some beaters out to the desert and went offroading in them. Theres a bunch of shit out there like couches, old cars, furniture that people just dump and we drive around crashing into all that and each other sometimes....its a lot of fun.

I have been in quite a few real fast cars with other people driving. The fastest I have ever driven a car was a '87 Ferrari Mondial. I got that car up to the 160-165 range in Palm Springs.

But I would have to say the craziest thing I have ever done was drive my friends '69 Camaro, which he runs in the mid 8's, but I was kind of a pussy and only managed a 9.51@156. The scariest thing was when the light went green and i hammered the gas the front end picked up and all I saw was sky. I had seen him do wheelies in the car before but I still wasnt expecting it.

This is the Camaro: 355 small block Chevy (No nitrous, No boost, No alcohol) the heads were Brodix stage 4 or some shit, he knew the guys so they were doin some custom work for him, ended up with 22:1 compression!! Best ET was 8.2 on 10.5in slicks.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote