View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 01:49 AM   #6
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
I don't know what has been going on, or why egos are getting the best of people, but it's overshadowing all the positive points of this forum.
I'd like to know whats causing all this as well. I was gone for awhile (Not by choice) and things have definately changed. There seems to be far more bickering over nonsense.

Sadly, while I was gone, it seems a few people have disappeared. Most notably, Dan. It's a shame to lose someone like him, he was a cool dude. He was always there to help out, even if he didn't have to. He was an all around nice guy.

I've pretty much been here since day 1 and have no intention of leaving. But I would certainly hate to see this place degrade into just another car forum with kids argueing over nothing. JW is the best forum I visit. Not just because it pertains to cars, but because there are so many great people here.

I don't know exactly what the problem is, or even how to solve it. I just hope something can be done to stop it.
As for RC, he can dish it out with the best of them, sometimes I even found it annoying/offensive. Nonetheless, I'm in favor of him coming back. I don't really know him to well, but he seemed like a good guy overall.