View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #10
10000rpmlover
Regular User

I am in disbelief that they did everything wrong when building that renault, they truly have no idea of how to tune a car, yes they upgraded the brakes and suspension, at a huge cost which was their first mistake, a lesser approach would have saved them enough, they didn't even change the exhaust, a set of cams would have been great and I don't think they tried, a simple supercharger set up would have put them close to what they wanted to accomplish...

they had 9,500 bp to build it = 19,000+ USD you can do a lot of modifications with 19 grand if you are doing the installation yourself heck with 19 grand I'd have changed the engine for a nissan Silvia s13 engine, kyb suspension, brembo brakes, filled the car up up with race gas and then I am sure taking everything out of the car, including spare tire, seats it would have run pretty close to the 1:28

I did see they replaced the glass roof with plastic, good, I probably would have gutted the doors also, I bet there was 50lbs at least per door

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote