View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 12:20 PM   #14
RC45
Regular User

Default 620 rwhp 532 rwtq street tuned LS7 C6 Z06

Holy smokes... talk about an insane daily driven well mannered super-duper--duper car

I almost want one realllllllly bad now...

Originally Posted by LG Motorsports
We did it!! Over 620 rwhp 532 rwtq from LG Motorsports!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** LG Motorsports tops 623 rwhp and 533 rwtq

Is this nice or what!

LG Cam, Headers, minor exhaust port work and EWP and some other special LGM touches!

We had to do it for all the doubters of our LG Pro Long Tube headers. These are our standard 1 3/4" LG PRo Long Tube Headers with our new G7X-4 cam and Electric Water Pump. We just finished it and did a fast tune so we will be able to smooth out the curve later. but I was so excited to reach over 600, and in fact over 620rwhp that I had to post this fast. :thumbs:

The low end torque never drops below 400 even at 2500 rpms and it is above 500 rwtq from 4300 to 6300rpms.

This will be my daily driver so I will give you updates as we go along. We will see if this cam is as docile as I think it is for this 7 liter engine.

Thanks to all our supporters and those of you who have never doubted our headers as a true broad power band performer.

It is area under the curve that matters, and with over 620rwhp it makes quite a bit of "Area"

Thanks
Lou Gigliotti

LGM
"Home of the most powerful Corvette Headers On the Planet!!" Really!

972-429-1963
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote