View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:44 AM   #28
MIHALS
Regular User

well, I was decided for TT's ultra great RS4 picture with frozen tree and foggy background when I saw this pic first in the WYST section, but there are also:

dingo's Ferrari - how about the Photoshopped pole? such a shame it is there... and Congrats for your mag picture!!!

great CGT - first I didn't like the angle, but it was growing on me and I saw this pic about 10 times and was looking for what I like on it... finally, GREAT picture Zorro

also beautiful komotar's SL55 AMG - fantastic pic on the airport, but it could be sharper and a little different angle of the plane... stil great!!!

salegosse's Enzo and Koenigsegg CCR - great cars on the wrong place those flags makes the picture too chaotic and taking your attention from those cars :bah:

Carrera_GTcrazy's Ford GT - nobody mentioned this pic yet. beautiful car with IMO best "colour"... too bad it has too many reflections

dani's Subaru Impreza WRC - fantastic car, which will be in my collection (1:18 ofcourse ). I would prefer diferent angle, maybe in the powerslide

so my vote goes for - god it's hard.... Zorro's horse
second would definitelly be TT! Great job guys!!!