View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 01:53 PM   #27
LotusGT1
Regular User

Default Re: no not true

Originally Posted by equa727
first of all lets dispell this rumor, for once i was contacted by a member on this forum about the videos, since i have not heard about any one giving permission to use the episodes by extreme network or the gumball or by the bbc i contacted them to try to setup some type of permission, since they did not want to negotiate aka jaba tt i went ahead and made it known to all parties what has taken place, if anything you have pissed off more people than i care to talk about.

at this point from here out its up to legal.

It basicly boils down to this, these episodes are licensed and at no time did jaba or anyone here seek permissions or licensing rights, therfor allowing people to download copyrighted licensed material is illegal.

extreme tv episodes are licensed for dvd production and they own the rights.

We would have not said anything about your site and overlooked that you are all sports enthusist and allowed it if you would have looked at us for permission, but since you have been a dick about it. It has been turned over to legal action.
This post might have had impact were it not riddled with bad grammar and terrible spelling. LOL@that alone....
LotusGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote