View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 02:28 PM   #42
Wutputt
Regular User

Let’s start voting and here’s a little explanation why:

P_Zero_Rosso: great photoshoot: nice chosen location, cars parked perfectly and a menacing sky, really suiting the cars. Though I would prefer the cars positioned a bit lower into the frame

Pzgren: exotics in the snow, I love ‘m Great pic, but I would have preferred a different angle, but that’s just personal

TT: Really nice photo, and I like the background, it contrasts with the colour of the car. IMO the pic would have been better if the truck was shown fully, or at least the trailer itself.

Dingo: great location near the water and the sunset makes it even look more beautiful. It’s perfection and the best pic you’ve ever taken. It looks like it comes out of the CLS brochure/

Mihals: great night pic, I like the orange/yellow reflection of the lights on the shoulders of the car. Though I like the car to be framed a bit lower.

Smylait: Great angle and a great background. But the pole, you can’t do anything about it, but it still ruins the pic a bit IMO.

80ssportlover: That’s a great location, the Diablo fits almost neatly into the dealership’s front window and the colour of the car contrasts nicely with the background. Well done!

Eurocopter: another great example of a great setting. The Range is a cathedral under the cars and here it’s parked in front of a real cathedral. Perfect!

sl55kleemann: a really nice angle, and nobody or nothing around to spoil the pic.

twboy1999: as I said in the topic in which you posted this photoshoot. This is an awesome location. Nice contrast between the car and the background. Though I would like the car framed lower into the pic.

Komotar: it’s just amazing to see how you always find new locations or set the location to your hand to take perfect pics. This one is no exception.

Nthfinity: nice evening shot. I like the glare of the lights.

Salegosse: great quality and I like the location. Two vintage Italians, an old vase on the wall and vineyards in the background. Perfect.

dani_d_mas: Well caught. The angle in which you took this pic adds to the ‘drama’. And the mountains in the background just makes it even better.

Polouser: really nice thing you’ve done with the long shutter opening and the cars driving by, but in this case I would have liked the camera to be positioned horizontal.

Stmoritzer: the master of SLR shoots at work Great angle to shoot the SLR and the building behind it adds to the ‘drama’ of the pic.

Dodo: this would have been a perfect shot if it small Lancia wouldn’t be parked behind the Gallardo. You can’t of course do anything about it (unless you steel it ), but it still ruins the pic.

Titanboy_24: Great angle, a nice background in combination with great polarizer effect. Perfect!

Magwheel: A really lovely 3/4the view of the car in front of the house, though you should try some other backgrounds, it would make the car stand out more.

Speedracer38: great panning shot, but I in this case I don’t really like the car to be framed more to the left. But that’s just personal.

And now my final vote: It goes to Dingo. Why? This is the pic which amazed me the most. And if you would have shown me it without Dingo's logos, I really would have thought it came out the CLS brochure. It's that good. And no I'm not saying this because he voted for me, though I would like to thank the anonymous guy out of Australia who transferred an interesting amount of money to my bank account