View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 08:51 AM   #112
MaffMaff
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
Originally Posted by jaybv6
Right, I have just bought an X-Box and have been playing PGR2. It's hot. Complete the KWS a couple of days ago on silver, gotta do PLat to get the CLK though.

Is anyone gonna formulate a list of the top times per car on here? If I get chance I don't mind going through the posts and making such a list. I.e best time per car and best overal time. What do you think?
sounds good jay,have a little competition to see who has the best times and stuff

i think GT4 is going to rule and no doubt when it comes out it will be played a lot,but PGR2 and GT series are different games really
I'm reserving judgement on GT4 until I actually get my hands on it. Granted, it looks good and the addition of Online play is attractive. Somehow though, I think PGR2 will win overall as an all round online racer. I'm completely un-impressed with Sony's online system. To give them credit, Microsoft have done a great job with the Live! design. The Friends list system is fantastic. I also think that the XBox and it's Hard drive abilities (downloadable content, fast load times etc) may make GT4 seem a little "behind" when it comes out.

Still, like I said - I'll wait until it actually comes out.

Matt
MaffMaff is offline   Reply With Quote