View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #30
corpse_grinder0
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmw06m6
Originally Posted by Minacious
This might be one of the most absurd things said on JW. This would and could only be said by someone who has absolutely no knowledge of motorcycles at all.
Good job.
So a bunch of stickers and no exhaust makes something cooler, those who do like that seem to have no imagination what so ever. So put you "power ranger" gear back on and head to your local DNC HQ.

What is it with people who "actually like Japanese stuff" (From Lesux to Hunda, or even a silly little bike), always get so offend so easily? Odd?
I now realize I have been living a lie...... god I am so stupid.... alright im going to go buy a ducati, and NOT wear my power ranger gear (cuase thats only for the japanese lovers) and im gonna go ride. but the sad part is... I wont be as quick as the japanese bikes, since they are slightly quicker... and ill have to work alot more to pay for all of the maintance involved in my new ducati... and the guys riding jap bikes will have more time to ride since everything is more reliable and you can do most of the work yourself if you do have to do everything. Why havnt I done this already?!?!?! Thank you BMW06M6 for enlightening me personally. You are my Hero!