View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #24
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Daggernite
Originally Posted by rc45
Just because you "believe" it should be as bad in certain areas as you have been convinced to "know" it is... does not make it so
Please RC, these are your own words not mine. Im not saying it cant take corners, I'm saying its cant be to the standard of the F430 and NSX-R thats all I said and nothing other than that. I dont find it hard to believe it can take corners well, it does it better than anyother american car, and thats a merit for the corvette for sure. I'd have one myslelf even, but that does'nt mean ill not accept critisim about the car.
And I am saying it is to the "standard" (what ever that is.. :roll: ) of the F430 and the NSX.. as the quote above states.. the guys own C5 Z06 lapped quicker than his NSX... so there is no need to debate if the C6 Z06 will lap quicker as well..

You are just refusing to even consider or contemplate that ANYTHING, especially not "an American" car, could be up to your Ferrari "standards" - again not sure what that means - beacsue the F430 was not quicker around the Nurburgring - as an example..

Seems to me you are the biased one
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote