View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 03:49 PM   #17
Daggernite
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

Again - a correction, a Sportscar Owner... first.. Z06 owner second.

Your bias is clear in your statement that "you will not believe it till you see it"

I am not sure if you realise just how slow an F360 and F360CS are - it was quite sad the way I could real them in on the public roads.. talk abotu being gutless below 5,000rpm
My bias is clear to only you then, I dont simply believe some thing is true just because I want it to be true... like you wanting the Z06 to be a perfect car, so you believe it is and thats all you believe. I actually watch videos and read articles also talk to people to find out my views on cars. And I will take note of what is said to come to a fair and UNBIASED view. If anyone whos actually driven the car makes points about the car, i value there view, if its a good thing then good if its a bad thing, then fair enough, I dont just turn a blind eye and not believe them, that would be BIASED would'nt it.

Originally Posted by RC45
The statement is simply not true. I love how people simply assume that the non-european does not generate grip in turns, is unstable and unpredictable and needs a straight line to catch up:
First off Grip is not the only thing the F430 would beat the ZO6 at. Driving feel, and the whole setup and dynamics of the car determine how fast a car can move through a corner. I like the Z06 dont go thinking im a hater of it. But when I read a review on it im not going to moan over a few crits. No car is perfect, not even the Z06. Please dont take this the wrong way, you sound like a fan boy who only wants to hear good things about the corvette, and nothing bad. Also I did mention i dont thing the 360 is fast, but i do believe the CS is around a track, and i do believe you did reel a 360 in on a nice straight road, so you should with 3500cc more, its nothing impressive from a technical standpoint.
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote