View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 08:37 AM   #30
oscargarza88
Regular User

-nthfinity- I actually wasnt thinkin much about rally school... i was thinkin more of a road/track course... i dont know if it may sound stupid because it is a rally car after all but i dont think i could put the nesesary pounding on such an expensive car just "for fun" if u know what i mean... and my dad wont b too happy either when i first break a fender, or scratch the paint.. or something like that.... and i could put my track/road knoledge to the test more often...
and about the membershio they didnt offer any kind of membership to me...
but thanks it would be soo much fun though!
-bmuller- haha ur dad is an insurance agent.. so its a win win situation as where the oney goes haha, and yea i woudnt wanna lose my licence specially cause i will b getting it soon... im from tomball... so its basically goin to be the most bad as car in the parking lot (which will b parked away of all the other cars btw)

and thanks for everyone warning me about being carefull! because when every single person that replys tells me to be carefull! i dont think it for nothing... i took it seriouslly... all u guys are older than me, so u must know what ur talkin about...
and again.. pictures... today sounds promising cause i have tenis class until 7.. so not much sunlight left at like 8... but ill do asap really!!

0X
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote