View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 06:52 AM   #62
Andrew
Regular User

new car

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...upe%20concept/

also only found out at midnight that there was a model show in glasgow on yesterday and sent off an email asking if i could bring some models along,then got a phone call this morning asking if i still wanted to come along.choice of taking cars was hard to ended up taking 5! the 3 brock cars,cmc slr and the gallardo to attract attention.was rather busy

and got stuck with a table on my own

i was one of only 3 people with cars there,the rest was mainly planes,boats and tanks.as soon as i put out the SLR there a group of 5 people just crowded round and one of the guys was asking if i had a birdcage as he collects cmc,franklin mint and another company i cant remember.slr seemed to be the ice breaker so to speak people were glancing across looking at it then noticing the CMC label and then coming up and having a look at the other stuff.noone seem to noticed the ickle blue monaro though
but rather busy none the less

the bathurst cars seemed to more popular with people that knew what there were about(if you know what i mean) where as the supercars were more popular with the younger kids,more so with one kid when everytime he would walk by he would always come over and take loads of pictures of the slr
got alot more attention towards the end and one guy rather liked my torana,he was saying he collects older bathurst cars and had a few falcons along with a number of exotos good day need to get out to more shows!
more pictures