View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 02:11 PM   #12
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
Sorry, I misunderstood the meaning of this thread. I am glad that it's not another flaming thread for or against the Veyron or the Corvette (at least I hope it will not be ... ).
How very disappointing that you of all people would think that of me or any other JW member...

[rant on]
When the hell are folks going to get a freaking clue that I have never started any of those so called "us better than you threads" in any form of seriousness - ever?? FFS folks - at which point in time did people lose track of reality?
[rant off]

Originally Posted by gangajas
It was necessary to open this topic again? It is going to end like the other one.... :bad-words:
[second rant on]
Only if people like you go out of your way to make it so... I for one am sick and god-damned tired of being accused of not taking the "high road"..

Perhaps it is time some of you OTHER JW members took responsibility for your OWN resplies, responses and not-so-subtle attacks at people. It afterall takes 2 to tango

[second rant off]

How sad it would be if not "hot topics" could be opened because people force the direction into an argument each time - please at least try act accordingly.