View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #28
graywolf624
Regular User

Interesting episode. The Peale bit was hilarious. Especially driving around the BBC, getting turned around in the road, etc. I have to say its an interesting concept, a car thats almost like suitcase. As others have said, not practical here but still cool. Here youd be a pancake somewhere flattend by a escallade or some other suv.

The roller was well shot. The camera work and style reminded me of the 80s miami vice camera work. It didnt hurt to reference the death of Stig 1 either. Not really my type of car but good for what it is.

The guy from Rolling Stones... He ran a good lap and some of his stories were entertaining. One of the more entertaining stars in a reasonably priced car, and I dont even like the Stones.

The lexus parking bit was a tad too much filler to be honest. Especially given its way dated. I saw the same system demoed on a production model over a year ago. Funny but just a tad bit slow.

The Veryon was a twist on an old favorite, the car versus jet drag race. The results were honestly pretty predictable. The jet was cool, but Im starting to think the Veryon is a bit over exposed. Then again I never was a big fan of it so I might be bias.

I love the styling on the Ferrari, but damn is that some bad looking body roll. Ive seen less roll from Volvos. A respectable time in spite of that, but I wonder how it feels when your driving due to the roll.