View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 03:43 AM   #37
nickthaskater

So much for closing it RC.

And yes, I know salary is one aspect, but it's the aspect I've been discussing since the beginning, not all of the other bonuses for races, endorsements, etc. since it would be next to impossible to even begin finding out details on those matters.

As for 'winning', I never said I had won anything, but I was at least looking at the facts rather than just running around going on about how NASCAR drivers earn more on average. You talk about concrete, well what I have shown can at least be the framing, you on the other hand haven't shown dick all other than some stats from 4 years ago for Formula 1, which I have already repeatedly commented on.

I have looked around to find the NASCAR drivers' salaries, and have come up with only the most popular (being Earnhardt and Gordon), from which I formed an assumption. With the maximum in NASCAR seeming to be in the 10-15 million dollar range, I highly doubt the overall average is higher than Formula 1, where you have multiple drivers making in excess of the NASCAR range-topping 15 million.

Finally, I have not said or implied that my words mean any more than yours, but a fact is a fact, so you can assume whatever else you want from there, but those facts remain.