View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 03:33 PM   #45
Dubai
Regular User

I would like to say few words about those pic, because they really nice work, some of them are amazing.

P_Zero.... I like the sun shining on the silver metal sheets, but the heavy clouds just ate the picture. I would get the cars closer. get a zoom lens. and catch them over lap a bit.

pzgren... Man! I wish I was there when you took the pic. I had never experienced proper snow fall.

TT,,,, PPPP/... Please get that P little bit into the frame. It is killing me...

Dingo.... Very classic. safe shot! and it might win my vote.....

MIHLAS.... I like that orange filmy like body, only if the asphalt was bluish, cooler tone. Very clean shot.

Smylait... hummm.. very difficult to say anything, but I would assume that you stood there all day, thinking which angle would you take. and by chance. front view... I would give it my 5/5

80ssportlover... I like the (P/) no parking sign, but a heavy Lambo in-front of Bentley is really making some statement. Love it.

sl55kleemann.... nice and clean//

twboy1999... WooooW! very smooth M5, VS rough wall texture ... Coool VS warm.. Really like it, but I wish more of the ceiling showed. Bring the M5 down in the frame, and fill the top part of the image with some redish horizontal lines and white light boxes... Very architectural image.

komaar... ,, I am so sorry, I'm running out of words... but the colors are out, the red sing only stands out
...I would like to see it in B/W but only the red sign.

nthfinity, .. That red splash paint in the backdrop is a nice effect from the break light..

salegosse.. very rare. but beautiful.

Wutputt. This one won my vote. I's just too funny.... Looks like those kids plastic toy car, where you push yourself with your leg... heheh poor Bugatti. Good one man.

dani_d_mas.. I can feel the momentum in that photo. have you taken that photo...

Polouser.. Night effect ha!.. get a torch light next time, and try to highlight some parts of the car, I tried it, and it is coool..

stmoritzer.. can there be a better view! see them from front for few seconds in rear view mirror, then they vanish in an eye blink..

dodo... I must be fair, but I love Galla,

Titanboy, very nice low effect, but it looks like chopped front bumper. just raise the image a bit, and show more of the sky/trees/house....

magwheel. Get down on your knees. and take a proper shot. Man! This would have been great. Use zoom lens + lower view, show more of the house/car.

Speedracer38 - Very very nice shot... Do those breaks get red... (Photoshop )

Those are some amazing photos guys! Wait till next months, I will join in, and hopefully win... LOL. j/k. I am really having some great images, and some very hard to beat...

omran