View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 10:40 PM   #5
stracing
Regular User

don't forget f1 tracks are approved by the fia. if it looks shit and most important an endagerment to drivers they tell the track owners to improve or fuck off. thats why silverstone has been under fire lately. i haven't been but from pictures its horrible. plus f1 has the flexibility of track selection.

did you watch the montreal round? looked really nice didn't it?

cart is very much limited to north and central america and its hard for them to go around the world in search for the best tracks. especially in their financial situation. i'm sure they would like to go racing at spa or monza but the sponsors don't like that because the majority of sponsors only have their products in america. thats another reason big names switched to irl coz only one round was overseas and rest were in america. so maybe the tracks owners are poor and can't give the best facilities. but they have no choice but to use them

i wouldn't really blame it on the whether. germany and hungary were pretty hot and they managed.

i really like cart, at one stage thought it was better than f1 but now all the big names are gone. now i watch when its a coicindence that i'm in front of the tv.
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote