View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 01:26 PM   #3
yg60m
Regular User

Default Re: Harry Potter anyone? (Spoilers inside...beware!)

Originally Posted by Apac102
I finished the new Harry Potter and let me tell you it was quite depressing. If you are a harry potter fan then you will agree that the death of dumbledore is monumentously a let down. And to top it off, harry debates wether or not he will come back to Hogwarts?! I have been recently comparing this the Empire Strikes Back from Star Wars. As nerdy as Star Wars and Harry Potter may sound in the same sentence from a 20 year old , it still is heartbreaking to have the series end on a note like this. Now We have to wait who knows how long for the next book to come out. I just finished yesterday and now Im hoping for the new one to come out next week! Its killing me.
I also finished it yesterday and would like the next one to come out tomorrow And I was also very disappointed that Dumbledore died and I don't think JK Rowling had to kill him because of the actor being dead, the movie doesn't dictate her the books ...
I wonder how everything will finish ? She already said that Harry Potter could die as well as Voldemore ...
Anyway it is going darker and darker ...