Thread: Tourist Trophy
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 05:05 AM   #48
Vansquish
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Well - I saw seen a video of an NR years ago, and it kind of reminds me of the sound - but I do not remember for sure if the sound was so high pitched.

Then again, it is a 15,000rpm V8 for all intents and purposes, so it may be 100% accurate. I ran it against the NC30 just to get some "RC30" / RC40 (NR) pictures and you can hear the V4 compared to the V8/oval V4 distinctly.

It literally screams - maybe like a tiny Ferrari? I'll post some video sometime.

After the marathon session needed to unlock that one, I am happy to just putter around with the rest of the bikes, and if something else gets unlocked great - (although I heard getting all Gold in Super unlocks the Yoshimura X1.. )
After seeing the NR750 in your post today I went and beat all the golds...the Super license gives you the YOSHIMURA KATANA 1135R '01, not the X1...you get that from coming in in 1st place in the Monster Series Championship...it's an excellent bike, but a bit unstable at high speeds.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote