View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 PM   #36
04RCSTI
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Not really - we have seen this before. Without the "interaction" all you see are self-praising backslapping self-gratifying posts and no-one questions anything.

The result? False and exagerate information promogates to all corners.

This way all the information is exposed, and readers can make up their own minds.

Yeah but you're not letting people make up their own minds, youre telling them what to think. I'm definitely not denying that what you say is true, and I'm not about to turn this thread into fanboi heaven, but there are other aspects that need to be considered.

I'm not saying lets all agree and lets not "interact" (I dont know who you're quoting with that btw) but lets talk about other things perhaps?

As far as false and exaggerate information, you know I wouldn't agree with someone for the sake of agreeing, but rather because something makes technical sense and its a fact-backed statement.

The information you want to expose, HAS been exposed several times. Almost seems like you're on a crusade to expose it on every single thread about anything remotely linked to the gtr. I dont think you like the car and being the opinionated person you are (nothing wrong with that) you cant allow the discussion to turn into anything else.

It has been established that this is not the greatest car ever made. NO one in this thread is saying it is anything other than what it is. Everyone in this thread should already know that the car has its flaws. Just let it go, if its so heavy and so bad then there should be some really good factors making up for the shortcomings in order for it to perform the way it does.

Like I said, there are many other angles to look at that youre clearly ignoring in light of the stuff you usually point out. Frankly I'm not even interested in discussing this car anymore, its pathetic that this forum cant get past the same fkin issue. Over and over again.

I know you dont like misinformed people, aka fanbois who love the car but dont know why. I understand where you come from, but you cant save everyone..