View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 05:02 PM   #6
st-anger
Regular User

Default Re: For St.Anger - How does a Fikse wheel look up close ;)

...u´re more than welcome my friend - THX for your report, adding some nice words and most of all passion for "our" beloved brand

hope to see u soon in here...

Originally Posted by DJF1
Originally Posted by st-anger
...g

on a side note i´d like to greet my friend Danny nice that u made it here again, hope everything´s fine with u and you´re hopefully with best health again
hope that u´ll find the time to share some more of your experience with Porsche Central ppl - definitely looking forward to talk with u again in here...
Thanks ST.Anger so much for your kind words and for your well wishes.I did not want to highjack the other thread so I post this one here... I'm fine ( thank GOD) its really a testament to Porsche quality and safety... I just got back my cabrio and drove her tonight oh boy she just feels perfect! When I visited Stuttgart , I met a nice Porsche salesman at the Centrum next to the factory. He spoke to me about loyalty and he called the addiction you get as "Infestation to your blood" LOL.. It is soooooo true! I have driven so many cars in my life, bimmers, mercedes, alfas, renaults and countless other brands but no car even has me so magnetized as a 911... it is magical for sure... So I could not stay away, as a matter of fact I'm preparing a video from my last race to upload for the nice folks here in the forum. It will not contains my accident as I have swore I will not publish this, but I thought I would give you guys a taste of it by one digitized picture from the video camera which was taping during the accident. The other car flew on all four really before landing on my front bumper... I call it how does a Fikse wheel look upclose ( notice the angle of my car by the way...

Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote