View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 03:32 AM   #36
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by nickthaskater
Originally Posted by RC45
Uhm - by using the very resources you didn't bother to...

try say a google search on F1 salaries...

then a google search on NASCAR salaries.

And how is it you justify yourself running on and on about what you do?

Thanks God the interweb is a pull and not a push technology... I can close the web browser when I want.... *close*
If you would bother reading, you would've seen that I already searched for Formula 1 salaries, and even found the very listing that you posted, upon all of which I based my responses, along with my prior knowledge on the subject.

As for NASCAR, I found Jeff Gordon's, who is of course one of the very top drivers of the sport, so his salary would be a fairly good base for a high end one. I've also found details on Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s salary from around the time he passed, which was speculated to be around 7-10 million based on various facts (no concrete answer however). And providing you have half a clue about anything regarding the subject, you would know that he was probably the modern NASCAR benchmark prior to Jeff Gordon, as far as payment goes.

So really, you're the one who's just pulling things out of his ass for the sake of arguing, and I'm the one presenting factual evidence and logical answers.

And thank god is right, it's about time you closed it.
ANd of course you know that the salary is only one aspect - but why not - you of course must be right.

Afterall - if I don't know the answer, then you MUST know it.

I mean - it's other my view or yours tahts correct.

Right?

Whats it feel like to win an intardnet argument?

But you haven't really won as you haven't concretely shown that Formula 1 drivers on average earn more than NASCAR drivers.

All you have done is tried to push your opinion on the matter.

And somehow we should note that YOUR opinion counts more thasn mine - right?

I love how people "argue" online.

You haven't proven your own opinion any more thanh you disproved mine.

And not to worry - once Jean Montazuma gets that all important Tequila endorsement he'll be pulling in an extra $2 million a month

Prove me worng
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote