View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:52 PM   #55
graywolf624
Regular User

Top Gear is Back! So lets see. First the 3 cars finding the best drive. Well where they ended up is one of the most famous mountain passes. Its pictures and videos have been used in countless car reviews. I know top gear has used it before, and I've seen pictures of it associated with Ferrari. Fantastic drive but I think they are really sort sighted cutting out Australia and the US. The 2 best drives Ive ever been on, one was in the US the other in Tasmania. Then again, only one of these made top gear magazines top 100 (the one in the states).

The racing Aston jk got a bit old after a while, and seeing may naked was not exactly my idea of fun. Still it was fun to watch the cars shift around on these roads.

The news bit, blaming it on 5th gear. Man Id thought that rivalry was dead. They hadnt taken a stab at each other in years. Oh well, it had to reawaken sooner or later. I don't remember them flipping the ateam van though, just driving it.

What was up with Richards hair? He looked like top gear dog was on his head. Then again, where is the dog for that matter?

The bit about the golf though.. Kinda made me scratch my head and ask me why did they bother. Rubbish and a concept car.. Then again there are plenty of concept cars i would like to see tested so I guess I can;t complain.