View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:16 AM   #24
Gilles27
Regular User

Uhm since when?

In spanish i want to say something like `ŋdesde cuando?ī

You are aware that the Viper is a pushrod V10.. right? Turbo Vipers of over 1000hp are now common place - every tuner has one.

I never seen one of this in my whole life. Are road legal or even driveable (out of your beloved drag strips?) Donīt reply me with irony I donīt anything about them.

You are aware that the there are numerious 1000hp+ Chevy pushrod V8's from every tuner... right?

Same for these.

Before I jump to conclusions, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not just arbitrarily bashing American pushrod engines because you hate them - but because you are misinformed.. [/quote]

I donīt hate American cars I really dream with have a muscle car I love the Mustangs for example the rock nīroll (my 2nd passion) fit nice on one of this.

I donīt know why but when Iīm puting that sentence I was thinking in you `where is RC45 to read this and to jump on my?ī Iīm talking serious: For a long time I have been reading your reply and you really hate others who donīt follow your opinions (manly europeans).

Now I feel like a true member of this community `I have had one confrontacion with the great RC45ī

Iīm not going to follow already with this because that you know much but of cars that I although you donīt have much respect towards the other opinions.