View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 01:19 AM   #14
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
finished college
Thats what you think, until you realize you want more money so you need a masters degree..
Going on about 100000 dollars in college education....
yep, one of my plans for next year is to study a MD in automotive engineering, but it is in another city (about 40 minutes of highway) and if I decide that I can't go to the vw assembly plant (located in other city, about 2hours of mountains). Of course I´ll wait to make the best choice.

BTW, thanks a lot to all of you guys.
I hope my valuable contacts help me to obtain a job really quick (I need to pay some really sad things)

@ styla21: Large corps sometimes pick students from my school (a private and expensive college), but some of those companies aren't the thing I'm looking forward. About starting my own company, I don't think so, maybe I'll just try to help my dad at the family bussiness. And about the auto industry, I'm expecting a job in ford's offices in mexico, or in vw plant.

@ oscar: thanks. It's difficult to be at the tec, but you know, a little more effort and you're ok. It's the Campus estado de méxico (just outside the capital), and yes, tec's are everywhere, they have 26 campus arround mexico (you find more tec's than macdonalds)

@jiggastyles09: physics and calculus are the easy classes, just take a look for finite element

@vansquish: another year for you, but you're a kid compared to me, and you have visited and know more ppl from the auto industry.

for december... just to calm down, and in january I'll start for job hunting
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote