View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #21
Wutputt
Regular User

Great idea, but I always find it really hard to pick a winner, they are just al great

First I though I would pick stmoritzer's pic as my favourite, just because of the amazing background and a stunning DB6 in the foreground. And then I scrolled down to Dingo's pic, what a great panning shot of such an amazing car. But I knew TT had taken pics of a black 360 in the snow, and I really dig exotics in the snow, certainly in this case with the big contrast between the black car and the white snow. And also Speedracer's Viper shot is so nice, with a great background setting.

But in the end, I went for the underdog, Mihals's pic. It may not have an exotic in it, but imo it's a great pic. There's something about the colour scheme, which really attracts me to this picture, it's hard to explain why. Maybe it has something to do with the polarizing effect on the car, or the black and bronze looking rims in combination with the background of dark weather. Above this all the picture quality is great. I really like this pic.