View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #33
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Vansquish View Post
Not as good-looking as the other C6 Vettes. Yes it will be extremely fast, but it's still not going to have the same sort of panache and cachet that other similarly-performing vehicles (price notwithstanding). The rear lip spoiler is awful, the window on the bonnet is absolutely tasteless as are the new, enlarged vents behind the front wheels, and the interior doesn't look any more special than the standard 'Vette's. I would love to love this car, but I can't bear to think of doing so. Seriously Uncool, as it is the American iteration of the Veyron...the ultimate pissing contest...
Looks are all subjective. To me the C6 base coupe is bland and broing looikgn and the stock wheels are faceless.

The C6 Z and the ZR1 rear spoilers are great looking and very functional, not unlikeother marques spoilers.

The fender gills are a key component of Vette styling as have fender vents/coves been on other marques - again, no issues there.

How is the hood window tasteless? If thi sis true then the Carrera GT mesh, the engine cover windows of countless other mid-eniged cars and the engine window on the Testa Rossa were also tasteless.

ALl subjective opinions on a car you either like or dislike.

Take the 550/575 - a shape I love and the 599 a shape I detest - all a matter of taste
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote